.8mm Clear Elastic String / Translucent Stretch Cord ... Crystal Thread
- Material: Stretch elastic
- Color: Clear, translucent
- Quantity: One spool (approx 6.5 meters)
Our .8mm clear stretch elastic cord is ideal for standard-size beads. Perfect for making stretchy bracelets, anklets, and necklaces. Simply stretch your cord, string your beads, and tie a knot. With this beading string, you can quickly create an arm party!
Basic instructions for jewelry making:
- Stretch your cord before stringing any beads. This will allow your bracelet to maintain it's correct size without stretching out.
- String your beads and try it on your wrist to check for correct sizing.
- Pull the elastic taut and tie a knot (preferably a surgeon's knot). Tighten knot from all sides.
- Add a dab of glue to the knot; we recommend E6000 as it will remain flexible. Cut the elastic tails.
- Make several and wear stacked!