.6mm Clear Elastic String / Translucent Stretch Cord ... Crystal Thread
- Material: Stretch elastic
- Color: Clear, translucent
- Quantity: One spool (approx 10 meters)
Our .6mm clear stretch elastic string is ideal for smaller beads. Perfect for making stretchy bracelets, anklets, and necklaces. Simply stretch your cord, string your beads, and tie a knot. With this beading string, you can quickly create an arm party!
Basic instructions for jewelry making:
- Stretch your cord before stringing any beads. This will allow your bracelet to maintain it's correct size without stretching out.
- String your beads and try it on your wrist to check for correct sizing.
- Pull the elastic taut and tie a knot (preferably a surgeon's knot). Tighten knot from all sides.
- Add a dab of glue to the knot; we recommend E6000 as it will remain flexible. Cut the elastic tails.
- Make several and wear stacked!