Antique Copper Hamsa Charm [1pc]
- Finish: Antique copper plated
- Material: Alloy -- lead, nickel & cadmium free
- Size: 15mm x 22mm x 1.5mm
- Hole size: 2mm
- Quantity: Sold per single charm
- Note: The back side of this charm is flat; there is only detail on the front.
A hamsa is an amulet shaped like a hand, with three extended fingers in the middle and a curved thumb or pinky finger on either side. It is thought to protect against the “evil eye” and is a popular motif in both Jewish and Middle Eastern jewelry.